Click image for a larger view
Online 3D Topographic world map at 1km
Earth Explorer DEM 3.5($39.95) is an online version, which
needs Internet connection to access data from Motherplanet
database. Earth Explorer DEM 3.5 has beautiful Topographic
view of our planet. The Topographic view, in stead of being
made from real photos, is calculated then combined Digital
Elevation Model (DEM) with 1km resolution.
Major Features of Earth Explorer DEM 3.5:
- 3D global view with 1km resolution 3D shaded relief
topographic imagery convered entire earth;
- Inlucding 267 countries and regions, 40000+ cities, 15000+
islands, 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes and vector layers
including political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, longitude-latitude
- Measure and caclulate distance and bearing between any two
points, find a particular country, city, island by name, and learn
their detailed informatiom;
- Real-time deliver 1km resolution 3d topographic image data to
- Easy-to-use user interfaces;
What is new in version
What can we do with Earth Explorer DEM 3.5 ?
- You can zoom in close enough to a specific place(cities, countries
or islands) to read its detailed information like population,
GDP per capita and its area.
- You can make the Earth spin by clicking left, right, up and
- You can measure the direct distance between two specific spots.
- You can save a high resolution picture of a specific place on
the 3D world map.